What You Don't Know About Your Supermarket Will Cost You Big Bucks!

  • maryjoregenson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27 6:50 PM
      As amazing as it may sound many people do not realize how easy it is
      to LEGALLY stop paying for their groceries! This is how the one hour
      television show began for the company whose website is at:
      http://www.wrldofproduct.com I thought it was very interesting and
      decided to check it out. I am very skeptical by nature so the first
      thing I did was check out the company. I contacted the Better
      Business Bureau and found that the company has had no complaints
      lodged against them, I also contacted Paypal who has verified this
      company. They told me that they verified the company's licenses,
      bank accounts and other paperwork indicating to them that the
      company is legitimate. Then I started asking co-workers and friends
      about this program and to my surprise 6 out of the 10 people that I
      spoke with were already using this program. They told me how pleased
      they were with it and how much money they had saved and are
      currently saving. So I decided to sign up for this program on
      2/2/05. On 2/9/05 I received my complete membership package and
      the fun began. Using their program and the free lifetime membership
      that it includes I went to the supermarket ready to make a killing.
      The cashier rang up my grocery bill and it came out to $239.87 then
      I presented her with the coupons I received from this program and I
      saved $223.38 - my final bill was only $16.49! The cashier wasn't
      the only one shocked. This program has changed my life!