If You're Lonely....

  • Wilona
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2008
      Petite woman (5'5") (height and weight proportional), lightbrown (believe it or not: no grey hair!), hazel eyes - look 10 years younger than my driver's license reminds me I am.

      In good physical shape, still working. Looking for someone to share life with - the good and the not so good - whatever life hands out. I have 3 sons, 2 grandsons, 1 male cat. Am an animal lover. Like to spend time outdoors, walking in the woods, fires in the fireplace, evenings at home snuggling or reading a good book.

      Enjoy movies, am a social drinker and nonsmoker, love having small dinner parties (pretty good cook), am clean, organized, sensitive, serious, intense, honest, caring and have an ascerbic sense of humor.

      I'm also very outgoing and enjoy sex very much and am open when it comes to my sexuality

      I have posted many of my pictures here

      http://hostmypage.info/users/-alissia-/

      feel free to contact me if you want to chat