Dystonia and sore right foot

  • mamakeddybennett
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2008
      Just want to know if anyone has experienced with their Angel Dystonia
      or sore foot. Hes had problems with his foot for years but in the last
      2 weeks it just a lot worse. My son Craig has what kind of looks like
      seizure activity but,he is experiencing pain and hollering. He turns
      red and sweats during these tremors I call them. It looks like a
      charlie horse .His foot curls up and gets tight and he shakes. They
      used to be far and few between and lasting up to 5 minutes.Will not let
      people go near his right foot and rests it on his left leg. Now there a
      bunch of short 15 to 30 secs up to 25 a day. Used to think something
      was wrong with his foot. They did x-rays and bonescans and his foot is
      ok that way. Neurology are now thinking that it is Dystonia and super
      hypertivity in his right foot . They are trying him on Atavan and it is
      working!! He is still having a few but is 80% better. Just wondering
      if anyone had a similar PROBLEM ? What helped them? Thanks so much!!

      MOM OF CRAIG 8 YEARS
      SHANNON