Re: [Families of Angelman Syndrome] glad to see a website

  • Meredith Villarreal
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22 7:36 PM
      There is also a AS forum http://angelmanforum.org/
      both of these are very active and were started by the same man..John. The forum has a nice chatroom feature and I am in there sometimes in the evening with several other moms

      hope this helps

      achihiro2003 <achihiro2003@...> wrote:
      i am a single mother of a 4&1/2 year old who was just diagnosed with AS
      and it is a really rare case of it took them 2 years to complete the
      genitic testing on her but i have yet to find a decent place for
      information about support for the families out there in need of support

      Meredith Villarreal
      wife to Carlos
      and mom to
      Triniti 9/21/2003 Angelman Syndrome