Re: [Families of Angelman Syndrome] Digest Number 91

  • Mickey
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2005
      Welcome Anna. I also am a mother of 2 Angels. I know only what I read about it. And my children's situation and how they are and act. But, I would be glad to talk to you anytime.
      Thanks
      Michelle
      Kabel & Kyle, Indiana

    • Anna Taylor
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2005
        Hello Michelle. I did not know that you have 2 children that have Angelman I only have one. How did that come about that you have 2 Angels. You are right all I know about this syndrome is what I read & about my experience with my baby boy. I would love to hear from your experience with your boys Hope to hear from you soon

        Mickey <micy1974@...> wrote:Welcome Anna. I also am a mother of 2 Angels. I know only what I read about it. And my children's situation and how they are and act. But, I would be glad to talk to you anytime.
        Thanks
        Michelle
        Kabel & Kyle, Indiana

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT