Re: andrea introduction of my son

  • candlecrazy_1999
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17 8:19 PM
      Hi Andrea,

      I understood your english just fine. My name is kathy and I am mom to
      Mandy 16 years old, Angie 10 years old and Rocky 7 years old. I don't
      think anyone is ever prepared for the diagnosis of Angelman syndrome
      and worries about his future are normal. I think when we first recieve
      the diagnosis we try to think of an entire lifetime, when we should
      only deal with one thing at a time, it tends not to be so overwhelming
      You will learn as you go on, just as we all have. 20 months is young.
      I remember my kids at that age, they were almost two. The abilities
      of kids with Angelman Syndrome vary greatly. Just start asking
      questions as you have them, i would guess at first you have alot, so
      just ask away!

      kathy

      --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, "andreabi63"