Mom of a son with Angelman Syndrome!!!!

  • Anna Taylor
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8 5:15 PM
      Hello my name is Anna I have a son named Jaycob that is fixing to be 3 years old and he has Angelman Syndrome. We found out when he was 8 months old about this rare syndrome. I would like to talk to more families that have a child with this and how was there life with a child with this syndrome. I hope to hear from someone soon.

      Anna (mother of a son with Angelman Syndrome)

    • Ann Watters
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 11 12:32 PM
        Hello Anna! My name is Ann and we have a 5 yr old son with Angelman. Brandon just got his feeding tube removed that he's had since he was 4 mos old. Celebration time for that!!! He definitely has his own agenda and will do things when he is ready. As you probably know they say that they usually walk by the time they are 5, but Brandon is just now sitting up regularly. He always favored his side without the g-tube - scooting on the floor to get where he wanted on his side. We are hoping that with the g-tube removed now he will start using the other side as much and progress onto walking. Life is definitely busy with Brandon and my house always a wreck since he likes all his toys on the floor. But that's ok. Welcome to the group. Ann and Brandon, Kansas

        Anna Taylor <anna5136@...> wrote:Hello my name is Anna I have a son named Jaycob that is fixing to be 3 years old and he has Angelman Syndrome. We found out when he was 8 months old about this rare syndrome. I would like to talk to more families that have a child with this and how was there life with a child with this syndrome. I hope to hear from someone soon.

        Anna (mother of a son with Angelman Syndrome)

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        document.write('');

      • Anna Taylor