LOGO DESIGN - Quick! Affordable! Professional!

  • dcoppernica
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2008
      LOGO DESIGN - Quick! Affordable! Professional!
      As a recommendation from a friend, I purchased the silver package from
      Concept Media Designs. In less than 5 days, they had 10 initial
      drafts ready and gave me unlimited revisions. I was amazed at how
      fast I got my logo completed and the best part is that they do your
      business cards for free. If any of you guys need a logo, try them out:
      http://www.conceptmediadesigns.com