New file uploaded to familiesofangelmansyndrome

  • familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.c
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 3, 2005
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the familiesofangelmansyndrome
      group.

      File : /Face swelling, Jaw pain. Need Answers
      Uploaded by : angelnickybear <angelnickybear@...>
      Description : Are there other AS children with jaw problems?

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      angelnickybear <angelnickybear@...>
    • J.W. Archer
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 14, 2005
        hello,

        I'm not too sure how this group thing works but i
        would really like to be able to chat with other
        parents of angels. My daughter is three and her name
        is Lennon. She was diagnosed at about 18 months after
        repeated attempts to stop her seizure's with
        medication wasn't working. Eventually, Lennon's
        mother and I took her to the emergency room at Sick
        Kids in Toronto (which is about an hour and a half
        away). After a week or so, they found the problem. We
        were very happy, figuring that if they had found the
        problem, they can now fix it. Needless to say, life
        hasn't been the same since. I am now a 27 year old
        single father living off the system. It has been a
        rough road, but Lennon always has a smile to cheer me
        up. She has beautiful red hair and even more
        beautiful blue eyes. She eats using her hands and
        still uses a bottle. She is on Valproic Acid for her
        seizures and Chloral Hydrate to help her get a good
        night sleep. She has braces for her legs (AFO's) which
        she uses in her stander and walker. She can crawl
        very well and pull herself to stand against things.
        If you would like to chat with me, my MSN is barrieboy_77@....
      • redheadedravensfan
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 15, 2005
          Hello.

          Let me first introduce myself, I'm Ami. I live in Baltimore Md. I
          am the mother of a 14 year old angel (and she still sometimes eats
          with her hands). I think i took the bottle away at age 5, which
          didnt seem too traumatic to her. (or me, lol) Alyssa takes
          Trazadone to help with sleeping, how is the Chloral Hydrate
          working???? Let me know, I was told that 5 to 6 hours of sleep would
          be the best I could hope for. Alyssa dosent have seizures or need
          braces. She didnt start walking to the age of 5. I am also new to
          this, this being the group type thing. But I feel it could be a
          rewarding experience, to know you are not alone. And hopefully a
          great source for tips on what works, as we all could probably use.
          And a little humore, I'm hoping. I can say everything I've been
          reading seems pretty much very true. It seems they are writing it
          about Alyssa. I am glad I was young when i had her, god know's I
          needed the energy.

          Keep in touch, Ami

          --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, "J.W. Archer"
          <ditchlicker_2000@y...> wrote:
          > hello,
          >
          > I'm not too sure how this group thing works but i
          > would really like to be able to chat with other
          > parents of angels. My daughter is three and her name
          > is Lennon. She was diagnosed at about 18 months after
          > repeated attempts to stop her seizure's with
          > medication wasn't working. Eventually, Lennon's
          > mother and I took her to the emergency room at Sick
          > Kids in Toronto (which is about an hour and a half
          > away). After a week or so, they found the problem. We
          > were very happy, figuring that if they had found the
          > problem, they can now fix it. Needless to say, life
          > hasn't been the same since. I am now a 27 year old
          > single father living off the system. It has been a
          > rough road, but Lennon always has a smile to cheer me
          > up. She has beautiful red hair and even more
          > beautiful blue eyes. She eats using her hands and
          > still uses a bottle. She is on Valproic Acid for her
          > seizures and Chloral Hydrate to help her get a good
          > night sleep. She has braces for her legs (AFO's) which
          > she uses in her stander and walker. She can crawl
          > very well and pull herself to stand against things.
          > If you would like to chat with me, my MSN is barrieboy_77@h...
        • Anna Taylor
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 15, 2005
            Hello!!! My name is Anna I have a fixing to be 3 year old son named Jaycob that has Angelman he is the light of my life. We foung out when Jaycob was 8 months old that he had this rare syndrome he use to have startling spells but now he has none he has not yet gotten his AFO's but I will be taking him sometime this week he crawls very well & he walks on the side of evrything. Life with a child that has this syndrome is very rewarding Jaycob's beautiful blue eyes take all my pain away. He means the world to me sometimes I wish that I had something inside of me to make in normal but he is normal enough to me he is everything I ever wanted in a little boy. Well I hope to hear from you soon.

            Anna & Jaycob

            "J.W. Archer" <ditchlicker_2000@...> wrote:
[...]

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
            document.write('');

          • familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.c
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 19, 2006
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the familiesofangelmansyndrome
              group.

              File : /!!! single parents romanc.htm
              Uploaded by : joyful933 <joyful933@...>
              Description : Date hot&sexy single mom or dad, find your romance and have funy today!!

              joyful933 <joyful933@...>