Re: [Families of Angelman Syndrome] T-day?

  • sonya hedge
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
      Hi again Michelle,

      We are in Jeffersonville IN. I think the EEG complete process was about and 1 1/2. ??? It has been awhile and I can't remember exactly Good luck!
      Sonya
      Michelle <labordoula00@...> wrote:
      I guess if yesterday was d-day then today was t-day or tell everybody
      day. I am sure you guys have all been through this. I had to explain
      AS about 700 times but, the wierd part is that I don't know much about
      it myself. I don't even know what kind of AS it is yet. We have an EEG
      in the morning and I was wondering if any of you know how long those
      usually take? Thank you so much for all the support already it just
      feels so good to know that we aren't the only ones. By the way where
      is everyone located we are about 15 minutes outside of Chattanooga,
      TN. Thanks, Michelle

    • Karla Dostal
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
        Michelle,

        Good luck with the EEG, I hope it goes smoothly for you. It should take about an hour and a half.
        We live in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

        Karla & Kean 10 AS Del+
        Iowa

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
          Hi my angel is 3 we live in Johnson City, TN. We went to Chattanooga to see a neurosurgeon for hydrocephalus last year, It is around 3 hours from us. Good luck with the EEG.

          www.mywaiora.com/667276