New Social Skills Web Site Available

  • socialsmartkids
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      I'm a mom of an 11 year old daughter with special needs and I
      developed a social skills web site that you may be interested in,
      www.SocialSmartKids.com.

      Social Smart Kids is a web site designed to educate and support
      children of all abilities who experience social challenges. The site
      offers "Ask an Expert" for advice about social situations, parenting
      tips on how to teach social skills, social skills consulting services,
      Social Smart Kids Discussion Cards, safety bracelets, a social skills
      book store, links to web sites organized by social issue
      (bullying/teasing, frustration/aggression, shyness, personal space,
      etc.) monthly newsletter and more.

      Have a great day,
      Nadine Briggs