Hello

  • locl36
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 23, 2007
      Hi,
      Im am new to this group. My grandson is 3. He has recently been
      tested for AS. We do not have results as of yet. He is a very happy
      little boy. He doesn't talk yet, but makes his needs known in other
      ways. He has a habit of biting. He bites any chance he gets. I am
      aware that he is not doing this to hurt anyone and doesn't even
      realize he is causing pain as he explays great delight when he bites
      and the person he bites yells out :). Does anyone else have this
      issue? If so, are there any ideas how to discourage him from biting?
      He has caused injury at times. Our family is used to it and knows how
      to avoid it, but he will be starting school soon and we hope to learn
      ideas so as another child isn't hurt.

      Thanks
      Lucy
    • starr5959
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 8, 2008
        It just popped up on a search today , that in 2001 I joined this
        group.
        My graddaughter at the time was going thru the testing stage .

        Wow... as I read back over those earlier post I made.

        As it turns out , in 2002 , we did find our DX, Rett Syndrome.

        I dont know any other way to put this, so here goes.

        Alexis was born on 7/8/99, she lived with me her Nana for most of
        her life. she passed away on 7/5/06.

        SHE will forever be part of me, forever she will have my heart.

        I miss her each and every day.

        hugs and forever butterfly kisses from Maine.
      • Andy Stoelting
        Message 3 of 13 , May 22, 2012
          Let me introduce myself I am Andy Stoelting and I have a 21 year old "child" with Angelmans syndrome. He has been very challengeing to raise and I hope some of mine and my wife's experience can help others in dealing with this type of special child

        • Harmony Franco
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 4, 2014
            real adult shows
            Shows -> http://dating17now.com/g/260_8030_cETb1/