ANGELS ON EARTH

  • Donna
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2007
      Hello!

      I don't know if there is anyone out there but, I wanted to invite you
      to a group that is all about love, support, parenting and Angelman
      Syndrome! I promise that your privacy will not be compromised and that
      you will not receive offensive spam posts! I moderate the group and
      follow strict privacy measures to ensure not just anyone can join the
      group! Please come on over to the new Angelman Syndrome group!

      Much love,
      Donna

      Mother of Josh, 4 y.o. AS+

      Here is the link...just copy and paste in your address
      bar...(highlight, control C and then Control V.