hello everyone

  • Lee Anna
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2007
      I just wanted to introduce myself. my name is lee Anna I am a 22 year
      old air force wife and mother of two. My youngest brother, whom is 18,
      has angelman syndrome. I am trying to learn more and share as much as
      I can. I also started a myspace group for everyone that uses myspace
      http://groups.myspace.com/angelmenssyndrome please feel free to visit.

      My mom and my brother are now moving to florida if anyone has any
      informationa bout resources in FL pleae let me know thanks! coltons
      cause @...
    • Donna
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2007
        Hi Lee Anna,
        So very nice to meet you and welcome to Angels on Earth! I also
        checked out your link...I have a Myspace account and added myself!

        It is nice to have siblings of Angels in this group. Sometimes as
        parents we do not see it from a brother or sisters point of view.

        Sometimes I really worry about my little girl. She is 6 and 2 years
        older than Josh. I wonder if she ever feels neglected since Angels are
        so demanding and time consuming.

        If you don't mind me asking how was it growing up for you? If you
        don't want to answer here that is fine...or if you would like to email
        or you don't have to answer at all.

        I am sure you are a wonderful sister but, I just wondered what it was
        like from a siblings point of view. I feel like I put to much on my
        daughter...even being 6 I will ask her to do this or that for me. I
        don't get to spend as much one on one time with her as I would like.
        Anyway just wondering.

        Again nice to meet you!

        Much love,
        Donna