ANGELMAN SYNDROME -NEW GROUP!!!!

  • Donna
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2007
      Please if you are SICK of these spam posts come on over to my group.

      I ASSURE you it is private! We offer a great active group with TONS of
      love, support and understanding! And NO SPAM! I moderate and keep an
      eye on the group!

      Please follow this link...if it is not enabled...just copy and paste
      it in to your address bar and go!

      I am looking forward to hearing from you!!!

      MUCH LOVE,
      Donna mother to an ANGEL Joshua age 4