Appologies and such.

  • adualda
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2004
      Well, seeing as I havn't been around for very much and it appears my
      old email died out (since I havn't checked it in over 4
      months...ooops) I figured I would do an update since my father
      can't. I'm really very sorry that this place died out as much as it
      has. It was ment to be a help group for everyone and our single
      moderator has vanished into thin air as of late. There's really a
      long story about that but i'll try to see if maybe I can get his
      password from him and make a new moderator or two for the group. We
      have alot of members and i'm hoping to get this place up and going
      again. I don't really have alot of updates on William but he's
      walking now and doing well. (William is the little boy in the
      picture on the home page) If you all have a suggestion for a good
      moderator or such, just give me a call and I'll do my best. Here's
      hoping.

      Victoria (Donald's Daughter)
    • r sonstegard
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2004
        Hello, I don't think I have ever gotten to many messages from this group. It was the first one I found when my daughter, Ali, was diagnosed last year. I did find another one a few weeks later and they have helped alot. It would be nice to talk to others as I think all groups have different members even though they all have the same reason for being in a group.

        Becky

        adualda <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        var lrec_target="_top";var lrec_URL = new Array();lrec_URL[1] = "http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129hl8snq/M=292052.4796528.6085134.4681303/D=groups/S=1705013500:HM/EXP=1093013578/A=2139633/R=0/id=flashurl/SIG=11k5seevg/*https://www.independencenow.com/iglideinfo/yg.html";var link="javascript:LRECopenWindow(1)";var lrec_flashfile = 'http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/jo/johnson_johnson/051104yahoo_300x250_1oop_v2.swf?clickTAG='+link+'';var lrec_altURL = "http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129hl8snq/M=292052.4796528.6085134.4681303/D=groups/S=1705013500:HM/EXP=1093013578/A=2139633/R=1/id=altimgurl/SIG=11k5seevg/*https://www.independencenow.com/iglideinfo/yg.html";var lrec_altimg = "http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/jo/johnson_johnson/051104con2_300x250_20k.gif";var lrec_width = 300;var lrec_height = 250;