Tired of all the spam mail and vulgar messages? Join my AS group!!!!

  • Donna
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      I know many of you have talked about leaving this group due to the
      smut and spam. If you want you could also join my group. As I have
      said I will try to do my best to keep the group clean and spam free.
      If you are looking for a change please join instead of leaving this
      group. I know I don't correspond with you guys as much as I would like
      but, I don't want you to have to stop having this kind of support all
      together. So follow this link and join.

      your address bar)

      I have many privacy settings marked so this group is not publicly
      listed and does require my approval so I can filter out any spam or
      anyone who wants to compromise this group with solicitation.