Re: New Member

  • momanddad28
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 5, 2007
      --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, "charlotte987794"
      <charlottelambert@...> wrote:

      > Hello everyone,
      > I am a mum to Jude 6 years old and isabelle 2 and a half who was
      > diagnosed during the middle of last year. Up to now i have been
      coping
      > well dealing with ups and downs of an angel child, but lately i am
      > feeling really emotional and thought it would be good to chat to
      other
      > parents who understand.

      Welcome,
      My name is Jean and our angel is Robert, 18 years old this month. One
      thing you can count on here is support. Our family has had every
      emotion that can possibly go along with having an angel. We are in a
      good place right now, but can certainly remember times when it is so
      overwhelming you can't believe that anyone else could possibly
      understand, be assured, you are not alone! Emotion is actually a good
      thing, because when I am feeling really down, and don't think I can do
      this another minute, Robert smiles (you know the smile) and all is
      right with the world again.God Bless and keep the faith!
      Jean
    • airheads6@aol.com
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 6, 2007
        Welcome Jude! huggggggggs, you will find great support and information here!
        Its normal to have ups and downs I believe, it can at times be so
        overwhelming. My four yr old son was diagnosed last June, so it has not been a year for us
        either, and I have my times, believe me! I tend to worry alot as it is and
        now , more then ever. What I did notice though on the postive side, that no
        matter what mood I am in, I can always count on my angel for that irresitable
        smile and laugh and never ending hugs, and for that moment at least, I can deal
        with anything :)
        Please feel free to email anytime !! airheads6@..., Sandi