Re: Rhogam Moms???

  • Donna
    Message 1 of 9 , May 12, 2004
      Mercury CAN cause chromosome damage in the fetus, There is enough
      mercury in one shot of rhogam to cause some children to die in the
      womb. Mercury in the rhogam injection is a nerutoxin. Which can
      cause microcephaly, cp, seizures, mental retardation. Over 40% of
      Autistic children are Rhogam Moms! If you are a Rhogam mom...Talk to
      an attorney!

      Donna

      --- In
      familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, "candlecrazy_1999"
      <candlecrazy_1999@y...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > I also had a Rhogan shot, with all three of my kids. Since the
      kids
      > were spaced so far apart I guess the shot is only good for two
      > years, at least that's what they told me.
      >
      > I can completely understand your concern and if my children were
      > clinically diagnosed, i would get every test possible. But, it's
      > also important to remember that getting this shot cannot cause AS.
      > think it's been proven that mercury can indeed cause developmental
      > delays, just not AS. I just thought that may need clarification.
      >
      > good luck in your search for a diagnosis.
      >
      > Kathy
    • Donna
      Message 2 of 9 , May 12, 2004
        Mercury can be transferred directly to a developing fetus from the
        mother across the placenta. Known effects include damage to the
        central nervous system, endocrine system, immune system, and
        chromosomes, causing abnormalities that lead to behavioral deficits,
        impaired fertility, or death. Mercury may also impair hearing,
        speech, vision, and gait; cause involuntary muscle movement; corrode
        skin and mucous membranes; and cause chewing and swallowing to
        become more difficult.

        http://www.gulfofmaine.org/knowledgebase/mercury/overview.asp

        --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, "Donna"
        <dma_nc1@h...> wrote:
        > Mercury CAN cause chromosome damage in the fetus, There is enough
        > mercury in one shot of rhogam to cause some children to die in the
        > womb. Mercury in the rhogam injection is a nerutoxin. Which can
        > cause microcephaly, cp, seizures, mental retardation. Over 40% of
        > Autistic children are Rhogam Moms! If you are a Rhogam mom...Talk
        > an attorney!
        >
        > Donna
        >

        > --- In
        > familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, "candlecrazy_1999"
        > <candlecrazy_1999@y...> wrote:
        > > Hi,
        > >
        > > I also had a Rhogan shot, with all three of my kids. Since the
        > kids
        > > were spaced so far apart I guess the shot is only good for two
        > > years, at least that's what they told me.
        > >
        > > I can completely understand your concern and if my children
        were
        > > clinically diagnosed, i would get every test possible. But, it's
        > > also important to remember that getting this shot cannot cause
        AS.
        > > think it's been proven that mercury can indeed cause
        developmental
        > > delays, just not AS. I just thought that may need clarification.
        > >
        > > good luck in your search for a diagnosis.
        > >
        > > Kathy
      • donna arnold
        Message 3 of 9 , May 14, 2004
          you had the rhogam?

          Message 4 of 9 , May 15, 2004
            Yes i ahave had three RhoGam shots .in '99-2000-and
            2002 all three babies. My oldest is my angel she is 4

            http://promo.yahoo.com/sbc/
          • Donna
            Message 5 of 9 , May 15, 2004
              I had the rhogam also while I was pregnant, There are lots of
              children who have been disabled because of the rhogam..

              Donna

              RhoGAM is a blood product used to prevent an uncommon condition of
              blood incompatibility in some pregnant women and their unborn
              children. Until 2001, Ortho Diagnostics manufactured RhoGAM with
              Thimerosal, a mercury-containing preservative. Thimerosal-containing
              vaccines have been linked to autism, birth defects, seizures,
              tremors and speech deficiencies.
              If you have experienced serious health problems after receiving
              RhoGAM, it may be important to contact an attorney who can help you
              protect your legal rights. Please keep in mind that there may be
              time limits within which you must commence suit.

              http://www.injuryboard.com/view.cfm/Topic=1014

              --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, kathy graham