Re: Rhogam Moms???

  • candlecrazy_1999
    Message 1 of 9 , May 12, 2004

      I also had a Rhogan shot, with all three of my kids. Since the kids
      were spaced so far apart I guess the shot is only good for two
      years, at least that's what they told me.

      I can completely understand your concern and if my children were
      clinically diagnosed, i would get every test possible. But, it's
      also important to remember that getting this shot cannot cause AS. I
      think it's been proven that mercury can indeed cause developmental
      delays, just not AS. I just thought that may need clarification.

      good luck in your search for a diagnosis.

      Kathy
    • Donna
      Message 2 of 9 , May 12, 2004
        Mercury CAN cause chromosome damage in the fetus, There is enough
        mercury in one shot of rhogam to cause some children to die in the
        womb. Mercury in the rhogam injection is a nerutoxin. Which can
        cause microcephaly, cp, seizures, mental retardation. Over 40% of
        Autistic children are Rhogam Moms! If you are a Rhogam mom...Talk to
        an attorney!

        Donna

        --- In
        familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, "candlecrazy_1999"
        <candlecrazy_1999@y...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > I also had a Rhogan shot, with all three of my kids. Since the
        kids
        > were spaced so far apart I guess the shot is only good for two
        > years, at least that's what they told me.
        >
        > I can completely understand your concern and if my children were
        > clinically diagnosed, i would get every test possible. But, it's
        > also important to remember that getting this shot cannot cause AS.
        > think it's been proven that mercury can indeed cause developmental
        > delays, just not AS. I just thought that may need clarification.
        >
        > good luck in your search for a diagnosis.
        >
        > Kathy
      • Donna
        Message 3 of 9 , May 12, 2004
          Mercury can be transferred directly to a developing fetus from the
          mother across the placenta. Known effects include damage to the
          central nervous system, endocrine system, immune system, and
          chromosomes, causing abnormalities that lead to behavioral deficits,
          impaired fertility, or death. Mercury may also impair hearing,
          speech, vision, and gait; cause involuntary muscle movement; corrode
          skin and mucous membranes; and cause chewing and swallowing to
          become more difficult.

          http://www.gulfofmaine.org/knowledgebase/mercury/overview.asp

          --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, "Donna"
          <dma_nc1@h...> wrote:
          > Mercury CAN cause chromosome damage in the fetus, There is enough
          > mercury in one shot of rhogam to cause some children to die in the
          > womb. Mercury in the rhogam injection is a nerutoxin. Which can
          > cause microcephaly, cp, seizures, mental retardation. Over 40% of
          > Autistic children are Rhogam Moms! If you are a Rhogam mom...Talk
          > an attorney!
          >
          > Donna
          >

          > --- In
          > familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, "candlecrazy_1999"
          > <candlecrazy_1999@y...> wrote:
          > > Hi,
          > >
          > > I also had a Rhogan shot, with all three of my kids. Since the
          > kids
          > > were spaced so far apart I guess the shot is only good for two
          > > years, at least that's what they told me.
          > >
          > > I can completely understand your concern and if my children
          were
          > > clinically diagnosed, i would get every test possible. But, it's
          > > also important to remember that getting this shot cannot cause
          AS.
          > > think it's been proven that mercury can indeed cause
          developmental
          > > delays, just not AS. I just thought that may need clarification.
          > >
          > > good luck in your search for a diagnosis.
          > >
          > > Kathy
        • donna arnold
          Message 4 of 9 , May 14, 2004
            you had the rhogam?

            Message 5 of 9 , May 15, 2004
              Yes i ahave had three RhoGam shots .in '99-2000-and
              2002 all three babies. My oldest is my angel she is 4

              http://promo.yahoo.com/sbc/
            • Donna
              Message 6 of 9 , May 15, 2004
                I had the rhogam also while I was pregnant, There are lots of
                children who have been disabled because of the rhogam..

                Donna

                RhoGAM is a blood product used to prevent an uncommon condition of
                blood incompatibility in some pregnant women and their unborn
                children. Until 2001, Ortho Diagnostics manufactured RhoGAM with
                Thimerosal, a mercury-containing preservative. Thimerosal-containing
                vaccines have been linked to autism, birth defects, seizures,
                tremors and speech deficiencies.
                If you have experienced serious health problems after receiving
                RhoGAM, it may be important to contact an attorney who can help you
                protect your legal rights. Please keep in mind that there may be
                time limits within which you must commence suit.

                http://www.injuryboard.com/view.cfm/Topic=1014

                --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, kathy graham