Re: [Families of Angelman Syndrome] Rhogam Moms???

  • Barbara Wieckowski
    Message 1 of 9 , May 11, 2004
      Donna,

      My name is Barbara. I have a 10 year old son who was clinically diagnosed with AS at 3 years old... I am also a Rhogam canidate...I was wondering how you found out this information.. Would my son still be able to be tested...If you have any further info please email me back..

      Donna <dma_nc1@...> wrote:
      Hello,
      I Have an Angel and Im looking to see if any of you have taken
      the Rhogam shot while you were pregnant? I found out last year that
      the Rhogam caused all my sons problems! I had his 6 month old baby
      hair tested for mercury..It was 13.78!

      If you had a rhogam shot or any shot while you were pregnant..It
      could have contained enough mercury to hurt your child..Some woman
      who have recieved the rhogam lost thier child a few days later.

      RhoGAM is a blood product used to prevent an uncommon condition of
      blood incompatibility in some pregnant women and their unborn
      children. Until 2001, Ortho Diagnostics manufactured RhoGAM with
      Thimerosal, a mercury-containing preservative. Thimerosal-containing
      vaccines have been linked to autism, birth defects, seizures,
      tremors and speech deficiencies.
      If you have experienced serious health problems after receiving
      RhoGAM, it may be important to contact an attorney who can help you
      protect your legal rights. Please keep in mind that there may be
      time limits within which you must commence suit.

      Attorneys associated

      http://www.injuryboard.com/view.cfm/Topic=1014

      Mercury CAN destroy chromsomes

      Donna

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Message 2 of 9 , May 12, 2004
        I also had the shot and that baby is my angel girl

      • candlecrazy_1999
        Message 3 of 9 , May 12, 2004
          Hi,

          I also had a Rhogan shot, with all three of my kids. Since the kids
          were spaced so far apart I guess the shot is only good for two
          years, at least that's what they told me.

          I can completely understand your concern and if my children were
          clinically diagnosed, i would get every test possible. But, it's
          also important to remember that getting this shot cannot cause AS. I
          think it's been proven that mercury can indeed cause developmental
          delays, just not AS. I just thought that may need clarification.

          good luck in your search for a diagnosis.

          Kathy
        • Donna
          Message 4 of 9 , May 12, 2004
            Mercury CAN cause chromosome damage in the fetus, There is enough
            mercury in one shot of rhogam to cause some children to die in the
            womb. Mercury in the rhogam injection is a nerutoxin. Which can
            cause microcephaly, cp, seizures, mental retardation. Over 40% of
            Autistic children are Rhogam Moms! If you are a Rhogam mom...Talk to
            an attorney!

            Donna

            --- In
            familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, "candlecrazy_1999"
            <candlecrazy_1999@y...> wrote:
            > Hi,
            >
            > I also had a Rhogan shot, with all three of my kids. Since the
            kids
            > were spaced so far apart I guess the shot is only good for two
            > years, at least that's what they told me.
            >
            > I can completely understand your concern and if my children were
            > clinically diagnosed, i would get every test possible. But, it's
            > also important to remember that getting this shot cannot cause AS.
            > think it's been proven that mercury can indeed cause developmental
            > delays, just not AS. I just thought that may need clarification.
            >
            > good luck in your search for a diagnosis.
            >
            > Kathy
          • Donna
            Message 5 of 9 , May 12, 2004
              Mercury can be transferred directly to a developing fetus from the
              mother across the placenta. Known effects include damage to the
              central nervous system, endocrine system, immune system, and
              chromosomes, causing abnormalities that lead to behavioral deficits,
              impaired fertility, or death. Mercury may also impair hearing,
              speech, vision, and gait; cause involuntary muscle movement; corrode
              skin and mucous membranes; and cause chewing and swallowing to
              become more difficult.

              http://www.gulfofmaine.org/knowledgebase/mercury/overview.asp

              --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, "Donna"
              <dma_nc1@h...> wrote:
              > Mercury CAN cause chromosome damage in the fetus, There is enough
              > mercury in one shot of rhogam to cause some children to die in the
              > womb. Mercury in the rhogam injection is a nerutoxin. Which can
              > cause microcephaly, cp, seizures, mental retardation. Over 40% of
              > Autistic children are Rhogam Moms! If you are a Rhogam mom...Talk
              > an attorney!
              >
              > Donna
              >

              > --- In
              > familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, "candlecrazy_1999"
              > <candlecrazy_1999@y...> wrote:
              > > Hi,
              > >
              > > I also had a Rhogan shot, with all three of my kids. Since the
              > kids
              > > were spaced so far apart I guess the shot is only good for two
              > > years, at least that's what they told me.
              > >
              > > I can completely understand your concern and if my children
              were
              > > clinically diagnosed, i would get every test possible. But, it's
              > > also important to remember that getting this shot cannot cause
              AS.
              > > think it's been proven that mercury can indeed cause
              developmental
              > > delays, just not AS. I just thought that may need clarification.
              > >
              > > good luck in your search for a diagnosis.
              > >
              > > Kathy
            • donna arnold
              Message 6 of 9 , May 14, 2004
                you had the rhogam?

                Message 7 of 9 , May 15, 2004
                  Yes i ahave had three RhoGam shots .in '99-2000-and
                  2002 all three babies. My oldest is my angel she is 4

                  http://promo.yahoo.com/sbc/
                • Donna
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 15, 2004
                    I had the rhogam also while I was pregnant, There are lots of
                    children who have been disabled because of the rhogam..

                    Donna

                    --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, kathy graham