Song

  • knw2860
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2006
      Good Morning,

      I love this song by Rascal Flatts and I always sing it to my angel
      Brandon. Please read the lyrics below, it is beautiful-

      I hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow
      And each road leads you where you want to go
      And if you're faced with the choice and you have to choose
      I hope you choose the one that means the most to you
      And if one door opens to another door closed
      I hope you keep on walkin' `til you find the window
      If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile
      But more than anything, more than anything

      Chorus

      My wish for you
      Is that this life becomes all that you want it to
      Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small
      You never need to carry more than you can hold
      And while you're out there gettin' where you're gettin' to
      I hope you know somebody loves you
      And wants the same things too
      Yeah, this is my wish

      I hope you never look back but you never forget
      All the ones who love you
      And the place you left
      I hope you always forgive and you never regret
      And you help somebody every chance you get
      Oh, you find God's grace in every mistake
      And always give more than you take
      But more than anything, yeah more than anything

      This is my wish
      I hope you know somebody loves you
      May all your dreams stay big

      Credits: