Breakout Stocks: The Quest For Stock Market Gold!

  • Ronnie Maniego
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2006
      Breakout Stocks: The Quest For Stock Market Gold!

      I find the stories about the California Gold Rush era fascinating because at
      few other times across the course of human history, could a person of modest
      means potentially achieve great wealth. Though the quest for gold was not
      always easy for the 49ers, and not all of them achieved wealth, once they
      literally "staked their claims," each person had the same opportunity to
      achieve instant riches as the next. The Gold Rush was the great equalizer.

      Finding great stock trading opportunities is, in a way, like the 49ers'
      quest for gold, in that anybody� whether young or old, rich or of modest
      means, male or female� has a chance to create wealth for him or herself. But
      finding a shinny nugget at the bottom of your pan is one thing, while
      finding those select stocks that have the most explosive upside potential is
      quite another.

      http://hyper-stocks.blogspot.com