Re: [Families of Angelman Syndrome] RE: Does he have AS?

  • Kathy Leonard
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3 11:06 AM
      Anne,

      Is your doctor familiar with AS? If not, it might help to get a 2nd opinion from a doctor who has seen it. I don't remember if you said where you live. If you live in the US you can call the national foundation the number is 800-IF ANGEL and they might be able to help you find a doctor knowledgeable.

      Kathy
      Mandy 11yrs. ube3a, Angie 6yrs. ube3a, and rocky 2yrs ube3a

      Warren, MI

      Http://www.geocities.com/candlecrazy_1999/girlswebpage.html