Re: [Families of Angelman Syndrome] Song Dedicated to our angels

  • hulachrisinga01@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2006
      Allison Kruase (SP?) is one person who song this. A few different people
      have though. I think Sammy Kershaw (SP?) did as well. They play this song in
      the movie Notting Hill with Julie Roberts and Hugh Grant.

      Christine

    • Rob and Nadia Vankosky
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22, 2006
        ronan keating was the one in notting hill, allison krauss did it and keith
        whitley was the origanal he wrote it

        >From: hulachrisinga01@...
        >To: familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [Families of Angelman Syndrome] Song Dedicated to our angels
        >Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 07:49:00 EDT
        >
        >Allison Kruase (SP?) is one person who song this. A few different people
        >have though. I think Sammy Kershaw (SP?) did as well. They play this
        >song in
        >the movie Notting Hill with Julie Roberts and Hugh Grant.
        >
        >Christine

        Play Q6 for your chance to WIN great prizes.
        http://q6trivia.imagine-live.com/enca/landing