Aggression

  • laneybeth333
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2004
      Hi all,
      I live in Australia, my name is Elizabeth and my younger sister
      Bernadette has AS. She is 19 years old and in the past 1-2 years has
      been showing extreme aggression and rage which we are currently
      trying to tackle. When she is in a bad mood she actually chases us to
      try and hurt us (either pinch or throw things at us). Have any of you
      had similar problems or found solutions?
      Your ideas would be very appreciated.
      Thanks
      Elizabeth