Hello fellow angel parents

  • angelmum01
    Message 1 of 80 , Jun 1, 2001
      I was wondering how Don got my email
      address.<br>I was also wondering how many of you guys are on
      the listserv. <br>My daughter is 7 clinically dxed
      and seven years old.<br>I live in Campbell River,
      BC<br>We learned about AS when Jessie was only 4, which
      makes learning about AS a little bit of a relief. We
      spent the rest of that time wondering what was going on
      with Jessie.<br>I look forward to information and
      possibly helping out others that have questions.<br>winna
    • melissa
      Message 80 of 80 , Nov 25, 2005
        --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, "monicacarpio_3"
        <MONICACARPIO_3@H...> wrote:

        > --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, starr5959 wrote:
        > >HELLO I HOPE ALL GOES WELL WITH THE TESTING ALL I CAN SAY IS GIVE
        YOUR
        > LITTLE ANGEL LOTS OF LOVE FOR HE/SHE SHALL RETURN IT DOUBLE!!!!
        > > we are still in the testing stage, so far
        > > everything has come back normal, even the EEG , but with all
        > > the seaching I have done, Anglemans fits the
        > > criteria, so far all we have heard is delay developemental
        > > delay but i think that will cahnge in time. will enjoy
        > > being part of your site, support is so helpful through
        > > the testing stage.

        yes i know how you feel.....my son has been tested many times...but no
        pos. results yet....he has only a clinical diagnosis at this
        point...its very frustrating