Junk Mail, I am sick of it...

  • iamdonna42701
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
      Why in the heck do these spam idiots contact us here. It makes me
      mad! I have also had adult crap come up in the group. Credit card
      offers, meet hot singles in your area, free web hosting...I could go
      on and on. It really sucks and I am sick of it. Is anyone else
      having this problem?
    • SUSAN WINFREY
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
        YES!!!! It is annoying and a waist of time. Susan

        iamdonna42701 <iamdonna42701@...> wrote: Why in the heck do these spam idiots contact us here. It makes me
        mad! I have also had adult crap come up in the group. Credit card
        offers, meet hot singles in your area, free web hosting...I could go
        on and on. It really sucks and I am sick of it. Is anyone else
        having this problem?

        Family cruise special Learning disabled Disabled equipment Family vacation special

      • Laurie
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
          I so wish there was a way to avoid getting it!

          --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, SUSAN WINFREY
          <okswinfrey@...> wrote:

          > YES!!!! It is annoying and a waist of time. Susan
          >
          > iamdonna42701 <iamdonna42701@...> wrote: Why in the heck do
          these spam idiots contact us here. It makes me
          > mad! I have also had adult crap come up in the group. Credit
          card
          > offers, meet hot singles in your area, free web hosting...I could
          go
          > on and on. It really sucks and I am sick of it. Is anyone else
          > having this problem?

          > Family cruise special Learning disabled Disabled
          equipment Family vacation special

          Service.

        • momanddad Warnock