Re: [Families of Angelman Syndrome] Poverty to Riches: Myth or Reality?

  • Alicia Bodine
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15 11:08 AM
      Ronnie,

      I hope you have a child with Angelman Syndrome and are not just using this group as an advertising source.

      I have an angel (Noel 4 years old) and so I have been working from home making money on the internet as well. I do this because I want to be home with my girls helping them as much as possible. They are beautiful girls and so much fun.

      My website is http://www.homebusinessesthatprofit.com
      How I learned to get a complete wesite set up free http://www.homebusinessesthatprofit.com/pips.html
      I have also enrolled in Success University which is a unique opportunity to earn an income, but also has courses you can feel free to sign up for. It only cost's $2.00 to sign up and that $2.00 is a donation to feed the children. Check it out below:
      http://ABodine1.successuniversity.com/new/

      I am fine with people sharing their ways of making money to have a better life for their angels, but if you don't have one that's like Spamming.

      Alicia Bodine

      Ronnie Maniego <ronniemaniego@...> wrote:
      You CAN start with empty pockets and piles of bills and build a steady
      income, even wealth, via the internet. It's a long, hard road though, so
      it's best to prepare and take along a good map.

      So you turn on your computer and wonder...wish...that one of those promises
      of quick riches could be true for you. I wouldn't go there if I were you.

      Here are some first
      steps<http://online-business-101.blogspot.com/2006/05/poverty-to-riches-myth-or-reality.html>to
      getting started as an internet entrepreneur:
      http://online-business-101.blogspot.com/2006/05/poverty-to-riches-myth-or-reality.html