MOTHER'S DAY

  • JENNY CHIPPINDALE
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2006
      Hello Everyone - Here I am in Sydney, and I was listening to the radio this afternoon with a woman who has been chosen as Mother of the Year (award), I only got the end of the conversation, but she had an Angelman daughter 16yrs. I quickly rang the radio and gave my story of AS. But what I would like to say to you all - you are all wonderful mothers'. Have a Happy Mothers Day on Sunday. Take care Jen