Re: [Families of Angelman Syndrome] angel in the hospital

  • JENNY CHIPPINDALE
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 30, 2006
      I have been away but I pray for you to have the strength to keep going while little Ashton is in hospital - I know you will get an inner strength that you will never know you had and all the support from those near and dear to you. Jen

      savingmyangel <savingmyangel@...> wrote: My angel ashton is in milwaukee children's hospital, i haven't posted
      in a long lime but i read the posts all the time. I am just looking foe
      all the prayers I can get. Please put us in your thoughts and prayers
      and help me heal my little angel from what ever virus or disease caused
      us to be flown here on Tuesday
      May god bless you all and your angels and give us the
      strength to endure all of the huge mountains we climb
      Christy mom to ashton 23month deletion negative

    • JENNY CHIPPINDALE

        Message 3 of 11 , May 2 8:34 AM
          My family will pray for Ashton to ge better. My heart goes out to your little angel.
          Mother to Sabrina angel 4yrs old.

          bobbie toole <sandylot_2@...> wrote:
          Our prayers are with you and Ashton-hope everything will be ok. Keep us up on what is going on.

          Bobbie, grandma to Kye, age 3.5 and Jase, age 2.5 both angels