New Member

  • nine_27239
    Message 1 of 80 , May 27, 2001
      My Name is Andrea Glossenger and i think this
      Club is a great Idea. My sons name is Dean, he was
      diagnosed with AS 4 Years ago. He is 7 now.We live in N.C .
      He also has a Sister name Leah who is 20 Month
      old.My Husband Dale will be going to the AS Conference
      in July. I have been to the one they had in Canada
      about 3 Years ago.<br><br>Andrea
    • melissa
      Message 80 of 80 , Nov 25, 2005
        --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, "monicacarpio_3"
        <MONICACARPIO_3@H...> wrote:

        > --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, starr5959 wrote:
        > >HELLO I HOPE ALL GOES WELL WITH THE TESTING ALL I CAN SAY IS GIVE
        YOUR
        > LITTLE ANGEL LOTS OF LOVE FOR HE/SHE SHALL RETURN IT DOUBLE!!!!
        > > we are still in the testing stage, so far
        > > everything has come back normal, even the EEG , but with all
        > > the seaching I have done, Anglemans fits the
        > > criteria, so far all we have heard is delay developemental
        > > delay but i think that will cahnge in time. will enjoy
        > > being part of your site, support is so helpful through
        > > the testing stage.

        yes i know how you feel.....my son has been tested many times...but no
        pos. results yet....he has only a clinical diagnosis at this
        point...its very frustrating