Re: [Families of Angelman Syndrome] Re: Melatonin

  • Kelley Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2003
      My daughters docter has said go ahead, but he did not say to stop the clonodine. Do you give the melatonin with the clonodine. I was told to start her at 2.5 mg and go up to 5.0 mg. Thanks Kelley

      bwieckowski2003 <bwieckowski2003@...> wrote:--- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, "kds8465"
      <kds8465@y...> wrote:
      > I have a 6 year old Angel, she takes clonodine to help her sleep.
      She
      > is at her limit, I was wondering does anyone use melatonin and
      does
      > it seem to work. Thanks Kelley

      Kelley,

      I have a 9 year old who also takes clonodine. We add melatonin per
      his doctor at night. His sleep pattern has changed. He sleeps about
      6 to 8 hours a night.. He still wakes up on occasion. I would check
      with her doctor. My sons weight had a lot to do with what meds he
      takes. If you have any other questions contact us.

      Barbara

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor