Hello-New Here

  • timmysmom1298
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2003
      My name is Kathy and I have a four year old son whom we believe may
      have Angelman Syndrome. We have been through so many different
      tests and still learned nothing about what he did have. I just had
      to quit searching for a while. Recently I was reading through the
      characteristics of Angelman again, and it is my son in a nut shell.

      In the past we had a negative Methylation study which was normal. I
      spoke with the genetic counselor and we are going back for more
      tests. I suppose that there are other tests that can also detect
      Angelman when theis one can not.

      Any insight and guidance is appeciated. We have been with out a
      diagnosis for so long that I am not sure which end is up anymore.

      Thanks,
      Kathy
      timmys mom