my angel is 4 she was diagonied at 20 monts

  • kathy graham
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2003
      hello thanks for your letter my day are hectic too with little kids i have a helper but she only comes two times a week. does your son talk? my daughter says some words but not many she has been using a walker for a year now that helps to have her walk some she is getting very heavey to carry well i had better go someone is crying i hope to hear from you again soon but i know what it is llike.
      bye for now