Re: i want to talk to other mother's

  • wsj88
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2003
      Hi and welcome to the group. My name is Wendy and I am a mother of a
      10 year old son with AS. I understand totally about feeling alone
      sometimes and we are all here for you. If you would like you can e-
      mail me privatly with any question or concerns you may have and I
      will do my best to help you through the tough times. I don't always
      get to the computer daily, but I will return any e-mail sent to me
      asap. wsj88@... Put in the subject line Angelman so that I
      know not to delete your mail. So much junk mail these days :)

      Take care and feel free to vent if you need to. We all know how
      frustrating it can be and understand you need to let loose sometimes.

      Take care and write anytime.
      Wendy Johnson
      Mother to Matthew, 10, del+
      Nathan, 7
      Step mom to Kris, 11
      Kai, 8
      Hobart Indiana
    • kathy graham
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26, 2003
        hello thanks for your letter my day are hectic too with little kids i have a helper but she only comes two times a week. does your son talk? my daughter says some words but not many she has been using a walker for a year now that helps to have her walk some she is getting very heavey to carry well i had better go someone is crying i hope to hear from you again soon but i know what it is llike.
        bye for now