Re: [Families of Angelman Syndrome] Cute story I know you will understand

  • sara good
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
      What a cute story! If it were not for the moments just like that!

      red head <redheadedravensfan@...> wrote: THAT IS JUST TOO CUTE!!!!

      knw2860 <knw2860@...> wrote:
      I was trying to get Brandon's pajamas on him for bed which is similar
      to trying to wrestle a greased pig into a dress. We put one piece
      pj's on him with the zipper on the back. So anyway, I am struggling
      to get him in the pj's when he spots a fruit puff on the floor that
      must of just fallen off of him and of course now he is focused on
      nothing but the fruit puff. I am trying to get him to stand up so I
      can zip him up wihout ripping his skin off of his back and he puts his
      toes in his mouth from a standing position and it is then that I
      realized he picked the fruit puff up with his toes and put it in his
      mouth. Of course at this point I am laughing so hard that I just give
      up and he wins!

      Just thought I would share my story.
      Thanks
      Nicole and Brandon (age 5)

      Family cruise special Learning disabled Disabled equipment Family vacation special

      Family cruise special Learning disabled Disabled equipment Family vacation special

    • Maria
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2006
        That was such a nice story, couldn't stop laughing the amazing
        things our angels do. Just when you feel you had enough, they do
        something to just make all the fustrations, and sadness go away.
        Before i got online earlier CobyJake(7) had just finish poo-poo
        painting the walls and my bedroom door. i mean after almost 2months
        of non poo-poo painting i thought i was almost home free! but
        then.... Well, reading your letter just made me go and hug him
        again. You know our angels, once they have their minds set on that
        object-they will try and try until they get it!
        Maria mother of six.

        --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, sara good
        <iamdonna42701@...> wrote:

        > What a cute story! If it were not for the moments just like that!
        >
        > red head <redheadedravensfan@...> wrote: THAT IS JUST TOO CUTE!!!!
        >

        > knw2860 <knw2860@...> wrote:
        > I was trying to get Brandon's pajamas on him for bed which is
        similar
        > to trying to wrestle a greased pig into a dress. We put one piece
        > pj's on him with the zipper on the back. So anyway, I am
        struggling
        > to get him in the pj's when he spots a fruit puff on the floor that
        > must of just fallen off of him and of course now he is focused on
        > nothing but the fruit puff. I am trying to get him to stand up so
        > can zip him up wihout ripping his skin off of his back and he puts
        his
        > toes in his mouth from a standing position and it is then that I
        > realized he picked the fruit puff up with his toes and put it in
        his
        > mouth. Of course at this point I am laughing so hard that I just
        give
        > up and he wins!
        >
        > Just thought I would share my story.
        > Thanks
        > Nicole and Brandon (age 5)

        > Family cruise special Learning disabled Disabled
        equipment Family vacation special

        Service.