85Hi....I am new to this group....

  • Eric Butzow
    May 7, 2002
      My name is Sandi and I have a 16month old son
      who has been diagnosed deletion positive. We are
      starting a research study this week at Children's
      Hospital in Houston Texas. I am curious if any of
      your children are also enrolled in the protocol, and
      if so what has your experience been like? They
      are using folate and betaine to improve brain development
      etc. Also - I would like to hear from any other parents
      with young children with AS.

      Many Thanks,
      Sandi