499Re: [Families of Angelman Syndrome] Feeding

  • Justannae Kirby
    Jul 5, 2005
      You know what? There's really nothing wrong with your
      angel eating with their hands. Junior ate with his
      hands primarily, until he was 12. He was feeding
      himself and that's all that mattered. He's since
      learned how to use all utensils, but...prefers "finger
      foods", and we don't mind designing his diet that way.
      **Just a note: There are many, many cultures,
      throughout the world, who do not use utensils. I just
      tell people that Junior was meant to be born in
      another country, but on the way, stopped off here,
      liked it and decided to stay. It's a "cultural-thing"
      for him.

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic