3550Re: [Families of Angelman Syndrome] Negative behaviors in teen boys with angelman syndrome

  • Nwrednose
    Mar 19, 2013
      Hello. My daughter is 22. She can get grabby with food and vocalize when he doesn't want go a direction we are wanting her to go and lately I am noticing repetitive behavior such as mouth/tongue clicking and she bangs on her bedroom window at night. The dr said we could give her 2 over the counter sleep aid with no ill side affects and so far so good. :) Corinne