3549Negative behaviors in teen boys with angelman syndrome

  • cathers5
    Mar 19, 2013
      Hello my name is Leslie and we have a beautiful son J age 14 with angelman syndrome. He has been demonstrating some real aggressive behaviors. He is currently taking 2 mg of tenex and we are now adding an additional dose at night of 1 mg.
      he is a big boy with a large appetite and sometimes fights for more food especially carbs or treats!
      He has now begun to refuse to get on the bus in the morning or even get in the car to be driven to school. He sometimes won't leave a store or restaurant without a fight or us having to bribe in some way to get him to obey!
      His sleeping is an issue as well he won't go up to bed until late and he seems to be make little noises like ticks and/or repetitive behaviors!
      Has anyone had any of these concerns with their children? Any feedback would be awesome.
      Thank you
      Leslie
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic