255Re: [Families of Angelman Syndrome] i have no idea how this works

  • Anna Taylor
    Feb 15, 2005
      Hello!!! My name is Anna I have a fixing to be 3 year old son named Jaycob that has Angelman he is the light of my life. We foung out when Jaycob was 8 months old that he had this rare syndrome he use to have startling spells but now he has none he has not yet gotten his AFO's but I will be taking him sometime this week he crawls very well & he walks on the side of evrything. Life with a child that has this syndrome is very rewarding Jaycob's beautiful blue eyes take all my pain away. He means the world to me sometimes I wish that I had something inside of me to make in normal but he is normal enough to me he is everything I ever wanted in a little boy. Well I hope to hear from you soon.

      Anna & Jaycob

      "J.W. Archer" <ditchlicker_2000@...> wrote:
      hello,

      I'm not too sure how this group thing works but i
      would really like to be able to chat with other
      parents of angels. My daughter is three and her name
      is Lennon. She was diagnosed at about 18 months after
      repeated attempts to stop her seizure's with
      medication wasn't working. Eventually, Lennon's
      mother and I took her to the emergency room at Sick
      Kids in Toronto (which is about an hour and a half
      away). After a week or so, they found the problem. We
      were very happy, figuring that if they had found the
      problem, they can now fix it. Needless to say, life
      hasn't been the same since. I am now a 27 year old
      single father living off the system. It has been a
      rough road, but Lennon always has a smile to cheer me
      up. She has beautiful red hair and even more
      beautiful blue eyes. She eats using her hands and
      still uses a bottle. She is on Valproic Acid for her
      seizures and Chloral Hydrate to help her get a good
      night sleep. She has braces for her legs (AFO's) which
      she uses in her stander and walker. She can crawl
      very well and pull herself to stand against things.
      If you would like to chat with me, my MSN is barrieboy_77@....

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      document.write('');