2350Re: [Families of Angelman Syndrome] T-day?

  • sonya hedge
    Feb 1, 2008
      Hi again Michelle,

      We are in Jeffersonville IN. I think the EEG complete process was about and 1 1/2. ??? It has been awhile and I can't remember exactly Good luck!
      Sonya
      Michelle <labordoula00@...> wrote:
      I guess if yesterday was d-day then today was t-day or tell everybody
      day. I am sure you guys have all been through this. I had to explain
      AS about 700 times but, the wierd part is that I don't know much about
      it myself. I don't even know what kind of AS it is yet. We have an EEG
      in the morning and I was wondering if any of you know how long those
      usually take? Thank you so much for all the support already it just
      feels so good to know that we aren't the only ones. By the way where
      is everyone located we are about 15 minutes outside of Chattanooga,
      TN. Thanks, Michelle