2319New to group

  • Tina
    Jan 3, 2008
      Hi there, My son was recently tested for Angelman Syndrome, but we
      haven't gotten the results yet. My son is 6 years old and has been
      tested for just about everything under the sun and everything has come
      back negative. So they finally gave him the label of Cerebral Palsy.
      I'm sure he has this syndrome as he has 11 of the 17 characteristics of
      it. Does anyone elses child not walk? My son has no speech, just
      makes some word approximations/sounds. He does a few signs and we're
      trying to get him to use a communication device. You can go to my
      son's website to read more about him.

      www.angelfire.com/journal2/chases_world/

      I'd love to hear your opinions, if you think he may have this syndrome.

      Thank you,
      Tina
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic