      From: wanda coletta
      To: familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 6:39 PM
      Subject: [Families of Angelman Syndrome] Sleeping will travelling

      My son is 5yrs and sleeps in an enclosed bed. I was wondering if
      anyone had any suggestions for sleeping will travelling with your
      angel. Until know we have used a portable playyard for him, but he has
      outgrown it. He will not sleep unless he is in an enclosed bed so we
      need to come up with something for when we travel or when he is in
      respite.