1835Re: [Families of Angelman Syndrome] Aggressive impulsive behavior

  • Natalie
    Jan 4, 2007
      Hi Nicole, where do you live? My son Devin is the same way. He is 6 going on 7 and he is super strong. We call him our little "Bam Bam" from the flinstones. Was just asking cause I would love to have our sons meet, would be very interesting. I live in Washington state. If there is any other families here in Washington state that would like to get together, that would be wonderful. I have yet to meet another Angel. Oh by the way.......Does any of your Angels love bread! I swear my son would only eat bread if he could. He is so funny. He goes crazy for bread.