1606Re: [Families of Angelman Syndrome] Help with Pijamas

  • Karen Newman
    Jul 19, 2006
      All I did was put one piece pjs on backwards with a safety pin stuck in the zipper , with a one-piece on as well, backwards. Clonodine works best when it comes too sleep. Sorry so short. Busy.
      Karen

      kathy sandoval <kibsand@...> wrote: Thank you all for your suggestions

      I told my sister in law about the ideas and she'll start implementing them tonight. I'll let you guys know what works. I thought about a scuba suit but we were told that might not work for sleeping since they are made to hold in body heat and should not be worn for that many hours. Someone mentioned a pressure suit. What exactly is that and can it be used for sleeping ?

      Susan Hawk <sulyharn@...> wrote:
      We tried using pins at one point with Isabella but she
      pulled so hard that pins would pop open. Then she'd be
      laying in bed with an open safety pin poking at her,
      so that didn't work for us!! She usually doesn't try
      to remove her diaper, just her PJ's so we have a
      mattress warming pad in our bed. We keep the bed warm
      and let her sleep in just her diaper, as that's what
      she seems to want to do anyway!! Sue