1437Re: New to Group

  • Maria
    May 11 7:39 AM
      Teri,

      I live in Highland! We actually don't have a diagnosis for my
      daughter, Lydia (7). We have done a couple of the blood tests, but
      both have come back negative. I still think she fits under the AS
      diagnosis. I would love to talk to you! Please feel free to call
      me, or e-mail me personally with your number and I would be happy to
      return your call. There are a dozen or so families that stay a
      little connected here. I would love to get you connected as well!

      Maria
      830-8507

      --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, "fronkfam"
      <fronkfam@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > My name is Teri. I live in Utah. My six year old son Brayden,
      might
      > have AS. We were told at 15 months that he probably had Autism.
      We
      > were given a diagnosis of Autism at age 3 when he started
      attending a
      > preschool for kids with Autism. He started having seizures at 3.5
      > years old. At the time seizures started, we had some genetic
      testing
      > done. The doctor didn't test for Angelman because Brayden didn't
      fit
      > the symptom of having a small head. Now our neurologist is
      requesting
      > he be tested.
      >
      > I don't know much about Angelman. Our lives have revolved around
      > Autism for so long, but Brayden was always different from other
      kids
      > with Autism.
      >
      > Any information you could share would really be appreciated.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Teri

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic