1413Re: [Families of Angelman Syndrome] Help with brushing teeth

  • JENNY CHIPPINDALE
    May 2, 2006
      Hello, With Sascha I would sit her on the toilet and she couldn't get away and brush with the electric toothbrush - but then I also found it easier to brush her teeth when she was in the bath and then splash her mouth with luke warm water until I knew it was well rinsed. Take care Jen

      Meena Ramesh <meenachocks@...> wrote: Hi,

      I have a hard time brushing my 2yrs old angel. He is very defensive when I put the brush on his teeth as well as doesn't understand/know when asked to spit after brushing.

      Can angel moms/dads/grand moms share their experience and give me some suggestions on this topic?

      Thanks.

      -Meena.

      Family cruise special Learning disabled Disabled equipment Family vacation special