1411Re: [Families of Angelman Syndrome] Help with brushing teeth

  • josie jarvis
    May 1, 2006
      Meena,
      My four year old is the same way, but what i have done with her was i let her play with the tooth brush and while i'm brushing them say"there they are" for some reason it made it better and she's not so defensive. also i get her the toddler tooth and gum cleanser that is safe to swallow. like your little angel she just doesn't understand to spit.
      god gave me my angel krystal,
      josie

      Meena Ramesh <meenachocks@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      I have a hard time brushing my 2yrs old angel. He is very defensive when I put the brush on his teeth as well as doesn't understand/know when asked to spit after brushing.

      Can angel moms/dads/grand moms share their experience and give me some suggestions on this topic?

      Thanks.

      -Meena.

      Family cruise special Learning disabled Disabled equipment Family vacation special